Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Fall Goodies at RME Boutique

Happy Sunday!  It's a sunny Sunday with very "fall" like temperatures here in Western New York!    I truly love fall and of course I must embellish my home with Autumn accents!  So I thought since it's officially Fall now I would show you some new goodies I have in my boutique (and of course in my home, ha!).

Since I had triplets I just love anything that comes in 3!  I of course am loving the Witch Trio Trick or Treat sign!  The faux gourds sit in a pretty yellow bowl on my kitchen table!  I put the spinners on the plant hangers that I use in the summer.  At the holidays I use some cool Christmas bulbs I purchased at Target last year.  And, this winter I will be hanging some snowflake spinners!  Very cute indeed!

Love these new 2-sided soldered charms!  Perfect for adding to packages, cards, tags, necklaces or whatever!


One must of course have some awesome wreaths!  The Boo Berry Ghost is on my front door.  Then, after Halloween, I'll probably add the resin apple and pumpkin one until it's time for the holiday decor!


Of course since I love soap I have to have some fall scents ~ top is Oh So Pumpkin w/pumpkin flakes and the bottom is Orange Clove!

Click here if you'd like anymore information on Autumn Accents or if you'd like to see all of  the fall goodies for your home!

Have a wonderful fall weekend!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

2 comments:

Kelly Mac said...

I didn't make it in time for the pink post, but I'm glad I got to visit just the same. I love fall decorations too. I really love those soldered charms, especially the "I'll get you my pretty". And the pumpkin soap! I need to get me some of that. I hadn't thought to season-ize (I know, that's not a real word--'til now) my handwashing.

Lisa said...

Woo-Hoo!! I love Fall and holiday stuff in general!!
Hugs,Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...