Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've gone crazy... for soap

Okay, I admit it... I've gone a wee bit crazy!  In case you haven't noticed yet, I love bath and body products... all kinds, but lately it's been soap.  So, I confess.  I. Love. Soap!  There, I said it and I am not ashamed of it.  I know I drive my hubby crazy but I just can't seem to help it.  I buy soap, I make soap, I sample soap.  I love soap that's natural, that's not, that has additives, that's cheap, that's expensive.  I simply love soap.  I am always on the look out for something new whether it's to buy or to make.  You have to agree that it enhances our bathing and showering experiences.  As you know, I believe that bathing should be a nurturing and relaxing experience.  So for me, right now, it's soap.

Having said all of that, you must know that of course I have been making soap.

All natural Eucalyptus Spearmint Goat Milk w/ peppermint leaves

Nearly Natural Oh So Pumpkin Goat Milk Soap w/ Pumpkin Flakes
Yummy Orange Clover nearly natural Goat Milk Soap
Nearly natural Pink Bouquet Goat milk Soap (a wonderful blend of sweet citrus, jasmine, water lily, sweet pea, & white orchid).
Nearly natural Lemon Poppy seed Goat Milk Soap
Cute little pumpkin soaps scented with Oh So Pumpkin fragrance oil!

I say "nearly natural" because while the goat milk soap base is all natural the fragrance oil is synthetic.  If I add Essential Oil, as in the Eucalyptus soap, it still is all natural!  I'm going to be listing these on my site this week.  But, I'm not done yet, ha!  I've already listed some new vegan soaps on my site.  These are made in part with Palm and Olive oil!
Good Night Sweet Darlin'... a blend of Chamomile and Lavender
Cherry Almond
Lavender
Coconut!

Do you see what I mean when I said I went crazy?!  Well, I just can't help it!  When ideas pop into my head I just go with them, ha!

Have a wonderful day and remember to nurture yourself today!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

4 comments:

Rebecca Nelson said...

They all look fabulous to me! Love them all but the PINK ONE screams my name...the Poppy Seed one, too!

YUM!

Love to you~

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

They all look and sound yummy...lavendar and coconut and poppy seed OH MY :D

and...I received your wonderful package ~ thank you thank you very much...I'm sure I'll have a swell time trying out all those goodies!

HUGS ~victoria~

Patti said...

I love your new header!! And I love your soaps. They're all so pretty, and I bet they smell fabulous!! I need to pop by your store and look around...I enjoy soaps too. Maybe not as much as you do, but I DO like them alot.

Have a fabulous rest of the week.

Hugs,
Patti

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I want to try my hand at making some soaps. I have never done it, but it looks like something I would enjoy...yours look yummy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...