Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Pink Saturday again! Yippee!

Wow, where has the summer gone?  It always seems to fly by and before you know it, winter's here again!  Well I intend on spending my Labor Day weekend recuperating from some yucky dental surgery I had today.  As such, my brain is a little sluggish today so I thought for this PS, I would just take the easy way out and show you some of the new pinks I have in my Boutique!  Though admittedly I seem to have a lot of yellow, brown, and orange in honor of fall!  So I apologize if you've seen some of these before!

Pink Cupcakes cause you all know how much I love cupcakes!

Pink Sweet Raspberry vegan Soap
A sweet Cloche with a bird's nest, faux eggs, a pink paper rose and a vintage pink rose plate
Victorian Inspired Porcelain Flowers Limoge Necklace
This isn't a very good picture because you can't see all of the sweet pink roses on the fabric!  I will list this around Valentine's Day, if I don't steal this swag first, ha!
Another picture of my newest fragrance ~ Pink Bouquet in our all natural Goat Milk Soap Bar.

Thanks for your patience this PS!  Thanks once again to Beverly at http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for hosting Pink Saturday every week!

Have a wonderful and Safe Holiday Weekend!

Big hugs,
Jacalyn

18 comments:

Leann said...

Well Happy PS a day early! I'm trying to get a jump start on visiting tonight.

Love the soaps - the look wonderful.

Have a safe holiday weekend!
Leann

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

HPS!!

Some great pinks here today!!

Have a great weekend!!

Debbie

Rebecca said...

The cupcakes are cute!

Sherry from Alabama said...

I love all your pinks, especially that soap. I have enjoyed making my own soap for years, but I've never made any pink bars yet. Yours is beautiful. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Pam said...

Great items. I'm off to check out your boutique.

Happy Pink Saturday

Lisa said...

Really cool soap! I think it is fun!
Have a great Holiday weekend!
Hugs, Lisa

Marydon said...

G'day ~ Your cupcakes are pinkalicious! & so are your other treasures.

Have a beautiful PS & holiday weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Linda M. said...

Hello Jacalyn,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Pink Saturday! Hope you can enjoy the holiday as you recover from your surgery.

Linda M. said...

Jacalyn,

I forgot to say thanks becoming a follower. I'm one of your followers too. I also wanted to say that I have a post card with your header image. I had it for many years. I have a set of post cards with the Gibson Girls.

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Pretty Items you have here, I love the Pink soap, i'll have to go see your Boutique.
Have a great day! Hope you are feeling better too.
hugs
marian elizabeth

sissie said...

Ooh those soaps look delicious. Love the little cupcakes too.

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Pink Saturday.

hugs
Sissie

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Jacalyn, happy PS to you, oh you poor thing, dental surgery, I have some coming up and I am NOT looking forward to that..ugh.
Thanks you for your sweet comments on my post..Ed was beaming the entire wedding and reception. We miss him badly but God had a plan for him, and for those of us left behind.
Love your pinks..hey you dont make those lotion bars do you? Just wondering!

Have a great holiday weekend
hugs
Barb

Lisa said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you and thank you for visiting me today and welcoming me so warmly to my first PS. I look forward to being one of your newest followers. Sorry to hear about your dental surgery. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

Monica@The White Bench said...

Thanks for stopping by, and for your lovely comment too! Tthose soaps look divine!
Monica.

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hey Jacalyn, Feel better soon. Happy pink belated Saturday. Although you are under the weather I hope you all are doing something fun this holiday weekend. xoxo

Jean said...

Happy belated Pink day. Hope you had a great one. Love your pink soaps.

Miss Magpie said...

Hi, there! Your pink soap is very pretty.

Sherrie said...

I don't have the patience to make things like soap. I know the hard work it takes to make a finished product so I am very appreciative of others efforts. The soap looks beautiful. It is so nice to meet you. I am so glad that you are joining me on my wonderful blogging journey. I try to educate and entertain. I love showing the quirky vintage finds as well as the stories I like to tell. Thank you again.

Sherrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...