1. What do the stars on the flag mean?
2. How many stripes are on the flag and what do these stripes represent?
3. What are the 3 branches of our Government?
4. What is the supreme court law of the United States?
5. Who becomes President if the President and VP die?
Here's a bonus question (though I don't have a prize, ha!) and let's see how many can correctly guess, er answer without looking at the answer!
~Can you name the original 13 States?
Click here to view more questions. Do you think you can pass?
1. The fifty white stars on our flag represent the fifty states.
2. 13 and they represent the original colonies or states.
3. Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary Branches.
4. The Constitution5. The Speaker of the House
Bonus answer: Connecticut, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Rhode Island, and Maryland!
Have a great 4th of July! Don't forget to visit Beverly at http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ to see all the pink participants!