Sunday, July 25, 2010

New All Natural Hand & Foot Butter

I just listed the most awesome ALL NATURAL Hand & Foot Butter on my site!  It is made with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Oil and Vitamin E.  Plus, it is scented with our yummy Cool Caribbean Coconut fragrance.  I poured it into lotion bar containers for ease of application.  You simply glide it on and it absorbs readily!  Don't let the name fool you as this butter is great for hands and feet and everything in-between!  I especially like it for my cuticles! Click here to view the Hand & Foot Butter.

Have a wonderful Sunday and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for my weekly Beautiful Blogging post!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

1 comment:

Patti said...

Jacalyn,

I love so many of the things in the bath/body section of your boutique. I definitely want to order some things, but I will be waiting a bit due to finances. I've added your boutique to my favorites section.

Blessings on your week,
Patti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...