Friday, August 21, 2009

We're Back : )

Hello,

We are back from the beach, refreshed and ready to go. I will be adding lots of new items to my shop in the next week or so and I am really excited! I have a hard time parting with all of these great items and may keep some for myself, ha, ha!!!!! Plus, I will post some pics of the wonderful beach!

I hope everyone gets to take a break. It was so much fun spending time with my hubby and two daughters. We took daily walks on the beach and swam in the warm Atlantic Ocean! Some day, in the near future, I would like to live a bit closer to the ocean. To me, it's the most magical place. I can sit and gaze at the ocean for hours, not really thinking about anything in particular. When I need to chill, I often remember the warm sunshine, the luxurious sand, and the roar of the waves! It is truly my "zen" place. I hope everyone has their own little "zen" place to go to!

Well, back to reality! We are moving my daughter, Erin, into her dorm tomorrow. Gosh, I sure will miss her! Next week, we move my son, Ryan, to his dorm. This is soooo exciting for them and I am truly happy. But, it sure will be an adjustment for me!

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...