Saturday, August 22, 2009

Erin's moving in

Yesterday we moved my daughter to her new dorm at Canisius College where she'll be a Freshman this year. I truly can't believe how fast she has grown up! It was fun and sad all at the same time. I sure will miss her!

Erin's siblings, Ryan & Megan helped with the move too!


Erin and I have so much in common and she is a lot of fun to be around! But, I guess I did "my job" as everyone keeps telling me and she is longing for her independence! All the same, I cried when I had to leave her. I truly thought I had convinced myself that I "knew it was coming" and I was prepared. NOT! It doesn't seem to really matter how much you think you've prepared, it is still difficult to say goodbye, even for a short time. I know she'll do well and we are so very proud of her! She is smart, funny, hard-working, and very motivated!
I love you Erin and wish you the very best!
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Jacalyn
RME Boutique










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...