Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's up with that?

I am feeling a bit frustrated today! My daughter's laptop from Dell has a crack in the screen -without any provocation. She didn't drop it or sit on it or step on it or anything else. It just cracked! She needs a laptop for college in a couple of months. I called Dell but they refuse to help because I didn't take out their "Complete Care" Warranty. I just bought this darn thing in December and I thought anything like this would be covered under their "limited" one year warranty. But, the good news is Dell told me they can fix it for only $368.00! What's up with that? Yea, I know, I won't buy from Dell anymore and based on their customer service I wouldn't recommend them to anyone! I swear I was on the phone for at least an hour and was transferred to multiple countries and multiple departments! That is truly why I stick with small companies even when they cost more. They stand by their products and their customer service!

Having said that, I think I will shop my favorite small business sites at www.shabbylaneshops.com and www.makeminepink.com! That will cheer me up!

I hope your day is better. My is about to improve because it is sunny and warm outside and that's where I am headed.

Thanks for listening to my rant!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...