Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pink Friday


We are excited about this week's theme for Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink ~ Cherished Memories ~ which starts at Midnight! I love vintage linens, jewelry, lace, and photos! This is a great week to shop if do as well!
Here's a sneak peek at what we will be offering:

You may recall a few posts ago that I didn't know what I wanted to do with these gorgeous Vintage Aqua Colored Bottles dating back to the Civil War Era to the late 1800's. I have not completely decided what to do with all of them. But this bottle has such an exquisite shape and I thought it would make a lovely flower vase! I simply embellished it with Seam Binding and a Vintage Skeleton Key.

Vintage Music Sheets ~ I love these to embellish projects, create tags and cards and to use in scrap booking!
Please click here to view all of our items.
Please click here to view all of the participating Shoppes at Make Mine Pink.
Have a wonderful day and I'll see you on Pink Friday!
Hugs,
Jacalyn

1 comment:

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Hey Jaclyn ~ thanks for the info on "Pink Friday". Just wanted to stop by and wish you a safe and Fun Memorial Day Weekend!

I am having a great sale on my website, 35% Off Everything until Monday at midnight!

Mimi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...