Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pink Friday Again

Yes, believe it or not Pink Friday is upon us again! Yippee! I love to view what all of the shops have each week. It takes some will power not to purchase EVERYTHING I want! This week's theme is "The Secret Garden (All Things Floral)". I can't wait to see what is being offered because I pretty much heart anything floral!

This week's Pink Friday offerings will include a special scent just for Pink Friday. Be sure and stop by to see what it is! I have made up some fabulous Creamy Hand & Body Lotion as well as some Goat Milk Soap using this scent. It is too die for! Here's a little sampling of some other items we will include:





Be sure and stop by on Friday to see what other surprises we have in store. Click here to view my Pink Friday items. Click here to view all of the participating shops!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...