Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am still around!

Hey!  How are you all?  I sure have missed my blogging friends!  I just wanted to let you know that I am still around, ha!  I have been visiting a lot of you but stupid blogger hasn't let me leave comments.  I think (I hope) that problem has been corrected!

I have actually accomplished so much since we last talked!  I've:
~updated my kitchen
~completed my landscaping
~celebrated the triplet's 20th birthday
~helped my last daughter move out
~cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned some more! There's still plenty of that to do though.  Since all of my children moved out, I have been going through lots of stuff and getting rid of it!  I am cleaning and sprucing up my house with the thought that I will be selling it in a couple of years.  So, anything I don't want to move gets tossed!
~took a couple of trips
~focused on getting things organized in my new practice
~spent more time with hubby
and oh so much more!  While I miss blogging I have enjoyed some time to do other things.  But, having said that I have oh so much to blog about so I will be back soon.   First up will be my kitchen.  It didn't need any major updates but I changed up the decor.  Let's just say it all started with this:

Sorry about the picture but the "this" I am talking about are the new curtains...  more to come!

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

My daughter and I ordered a dress from Doll House which was to be custom made. I placed the order on a Monday and was surprised to get a phone call the following Monday to say the dress had arrived it only took eight 8 days. I took the dress home and when I put the dress on my daughter, I realized that had just altered the dress (in store) and found pins still in the side seams. I was so disgusted with their lie when confronted they would not talk to me or acknowledge what they had done. To all you mum’s out there DON’T BUY FROM DOLL HOUSE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...