Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello from Jacalyn @ RME Bath & Body Shop,

Happy Memorial Day Everyone. I hope that you're having a great weekend. We are finally having some decent weather here in Western New York so my weekend will consist of gardening and more gardening. Actually I am very excited to be able to finally get out there and dig in the dirt.

We are shipping free this weekend for sales over 50 dollars so stop on by. The sale ends at Midnight on Monday the 26th so hurry. Visit us @ www.rmebathproducts.com

We are also having some great sales. All of our Victorian & Vintage Jewelry is 25% off for a limited time. We also sale-priced some other items because we want to make room for more really awesome stock. Here's a hint ~ I am exploring my more creative side! I can't wait to show you what I've been up to.

Once again, have a great weekend.

Hugs & Warm Wishes,
Jacalyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...