Saturday, May 31, 2008

Free Gift!

Happy Weekend!

Yes, I still have to get out and garden more but it's raining today so I am off to see Sex & the City! Okay, so I would go even if it were sunny, LOL!!! I must admit, I am sooo excited! But I will be back later to create some great products. My newest scent addition will be Honeydew Melon, Yum! This is a perfect summer scent! If you have any scent suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Visit our website @ www.rmebathproducts.com because this week only we will be giving away a FREE, full-size Bath, Body, or Home Scent Product for all orders over $25.00! While the product and scent will depend upon inventory on-hand, please feel free to let me know if there is a particular product you might like i.e. Room & Linen Refresher in a fruity scent, Exfoliating Soap etc... and I'll will try to accommodate you. This is a great time to try any product you may be curious about!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs & warm wishes,
Jacalyn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...