Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am off to Tennessee


Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I will be away for a bit! I am headed to Tennessee to visit some of my friends from Shabby Lane Shops! This is our first "face-to-face" meetings though we have all known each other for a couple of years. I will be so pleased to meet all of them in person. My daughter Megan is going with and we will be stopping at a mall we like in Ohio and spend the night. Then, on Thursday we head to Tennessee for some crafting, networking, chatting, shopping, hiking and whatever else this trip has in store for us!


Have a great week! I will definitely be sharing some pictures and stories with you upon my return!


Hugs,

Jacalyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Time!! sounds like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...