Friday, December 25, 2009

Pink Saturday ~ A Pink Christmas... TREE!

Hello to all of my Pink Saturday friends! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you received wonderful gifts and spent wonderful time with your family!
For this Pink Saturday I thought it was about time I showed you my beautiful Pink Christmas Tree! I tried to use lots of vintage bulbs but I also purchased some new pink ones as well. Did you all notice that Pink and Aqua are all over the place this year? I just might have to purchase some Aqua bulbs that will be on sale in just a few hours. My favorite color combination of course is Pink and Aqua. Is there anything better?

I have to say I did receive a lot of compliments on my tree this year. It really turned out prettier than I expected! What do you think?
It's really hard to see the twinkling lights in this pic but they are very pretty! I also added my Candy Cane scented Candy Lights!

Here's a nice view of some pretty in pink sparkling bulbs!
As you can see, we added some pretty cream colored bulbs too! The dark pink in this pic is one of my vintage bulbs. The upper one is soooooo darling... light pink with silver sparkles!


And finally. what makes a better center-piece for your table then a bowl filled with pink ornaments?!
Don't forget to visit the lovely Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to view all of this week's Pink Saturday participants.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Jacalyn

















Here's our pretty pink silver bow to top things off!

12 comments:

Sue McPeak said...

Enjoyed seeing your pink ornaments and the pretty pinks on your tree! Hope you got to add the Aqua ones to your collection...I didn't make any after Christmas sales! Maybe later. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year. Hope you can stop by for my 'YearEnd Pink Review'.....Sue

Tricia said...

Your tree and ornaments are so very pretty! I could never get away with have a pink decorated tree in my house, but I do love how it looks. I'd love to be able to see it in person. I don't think I have what it takes to go shopping today : ) but I'd love to hunt for some beautiful ornaments. I really enjoyed looking at your blog today. Hope you have a wonderful Pink Saturday.

Smiles,
Tricia

Anonymous said...

I love your pink tree, it turned out very pretty.

Rose Brier Studio said...

I love your tree, Jacalyn, very pretty and pink. Thanks for visiting on my first Pink Saturday. I will visit again.
~Marilee

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Pink and aqua? There are no other color combinations...are there? Lovely lovely post and perfect for PINK Saturday! Enjoy!!! Coralie

Pam said...

Wonderful pink ornaments. I'm off to check out some of the after Christmas sales. Maybe pink ornaments!!!!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I think your tree looks amazing.
I like pink and aqua too however, I noticed that the aqua balls weren't selling as well so that means we should be able to find them on sale!
Your tree is gorgeous.
Thanks for commenting on my Pink Saturday post. You always say the nicest things.
~hugs~
Sissie

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Jacalyn, nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by my blog today..you have 18 year old triplets..my gosh woman, God bless you! What an active household you have had and what blessings I'm sure they are!
Love your tree, such nice quality ornaments and love the pink and aqua, too!
Barb

Ginger said...

Your tree is just beautiful, love, love, love it. Pink and aqua sounds beautiful, I will have to try that. I took one of my three trees down yesterday. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Ginger

suesueb said...

I love all the pink ornaments! I have pink, green and aqua on my silver aluminum tree. Happy Holidays and Happy pink week!

Beverly said...

Yes, yes, I do love your Pink Christmas tree. It looks so pretty. And, of course I would love a bowl filled with pretty ornaments.

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Jacalyn.

Nan said...

Your tree is so pretty and I'm sure you really enjoy putting that beauty together. Got to Love all that pink!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...