Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas and Holidays

Can you believe that it is almost Halloween? You know what that means; Christmas Trees, Decorations, and so much more out in the stores! Actually, I have seen Holiday items since September!!!!! But, like most, I don't really think too much about the Holidays until after Halloween and mostly, after Thanksgiving. However, having a website means thinking way a head! I just ordered Valentine items if you can believe it! But, even if I do say so myself, I have stocked my Boutique with lots of really cool goodies for the Holiday Season! Be sure and stop back often because I still have some very lovely items to add! Plus, RME Boutique, along with Make Mine Pink and Shabby Lane Shops will have some awesome surprises for you! Hoping you have a safe and fun Holiday Season!








Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and don't forget to enter this month's Treasure Box give-a-way. Visit Shabby Lane Shops to enter!
Hugs,
Jacalyn

1 comment:

Claudia Mora said...

I love your tags and candyligbts, I can't wait to get more!!!

Sincerely,

Claudia
www.anticatreasures.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...