Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Graduates

Hello,

I just had to share some photos of my triplets! They graduated, officially, from High School yesterday. It was a beautiful day all around and the weather was amazing! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I swear it seems like they were just toddlers running around! I have to say that when I found out I was pregnant with triplets I was absolutely stunned! But, God knew what he was doing because I would not change a thing! It has been an absolute privilege and joy raising these children! They are turning into amazing adults and I just know that they are going to make great choices for themselves!



Megan, Ryan, & Erin right after the ceremony.

Erin, Ryan, Megan on the way there!

Erin, posing in the "Queen's Chair" at the restaurant before dinner!
I just have to mention that Erin deserves a little extra congrats! She graduated in the top 10 of her class of 451! They no longer have a Valedictorian or Salutatorian, only "Valedictorian Graduates" so we don't know where she placed exactly. However, I am amazed at her talent and drive!
Okay, enough bragging! I am just so proud of these children! They have all worked so hard to be where they are! Wishing them the best of luck as they head off to college later this summer!
Hugs,
Jacalyn








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...