Friday, March 20, 2009

"Support Our Troops" Day!

Please visit my friend Mimi's Blog to read how you can support our troop! All the information you need is there, including what the troops would really like and what they really need! I intend to send my box to Mimi's niece who is currently in Iraq, to share with her colleagues. I hope you will all consider participating in this great event! This is just my little tiny way to say "thank you" to our troops! If you would like to send something to include in my box, please let me know. I will be glad to include it. I am sending toothbrushes, toothpaste, and eyeglass wipes. I may also put in some treats too!

Click on the link below to visit Mimi's blog to learn more! Thank you so much!






Hugs,

Jacalyn

2 comments:

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Jacalyn ~ Thanks for participating in this very important event and for the items you will be sending to the troops! I know the women would love your products, they are all so yummy!

Mimi

Deborah said...

Oh so happy to make your acquaintance! My son, PFC Ryan and all his Battle Buddies of the 3-8 Cavalry Regiment serving in Mosul, Iraq thank you for participating in this honorable event. **blows kisses** Deborah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...