Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Tags



Life has been very busy as usual but we've added some new tags to our site! They are oh so feminine and perfect for any occasion. We will be adding our Holiday tags soon! I am truly having so much fun creating these! Please email me @ rmebathproducts.verizon.net should you have any suggestions!
Also, don't forget to check our new favorite Blogs! You will find some wonderful items from some very talented women!
Have a great week!
Hugs & warm wishes,
Jacalyn


2 comments:

Vintage To Chic said...

good morning Jacalyn, thanks for visiting me and pleased to meet you. Our leaves are late changing this year and I am the same way as you for winter, It is 30 degrees here this morning,
Hugs,
Judy

Vintage To Chic said...

Hey Lady, I just gave you an award, check my blog for the details,
Hugs,
Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...