Sunday, August 3, 2008

FREE STUFF!!!!!



Can you believe that it's August already????? Where is the summer going? I don't want to rush the summer but I am very excited because at the end of the month we are going to the beach! I absolutely LOVE the beach. Being a fair-skinned Irish girl, I don't lay out much but I just love swimming in the ocean and sitting on the balcony simply enjoying the ambiance of the beach. Total relaxation! Plus, I can usually finish a book in a few days rather than a few weeks that it takes when I am home, LOL!

Okay, I am back to reality! I wanted to let you know that when you sign up for our newsletter we will be sending out information on what's FREE this week! I love giving stuff away! Plus, stay tuned because we will be "cleaning house"and offering some great deals as we prepare to add our Fall goodies! Stop by soon at www.rmebathproducts.com to see what we're up to!


Don't forget to browse our new gift tags! We will be adding Fall & Halloween tags soon! Plus, we are adding post card size tags and gift cards!

Have a wonderful week!

Hugs & warm wishes!

Jacalyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...