Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome!

March 3, 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is my first entry and I am soooo excited!!!!! Let me introduce myself to those of you who don't yet know me. My name is Jacalyn and I own a small Bath & Body Company called RME Bath & Body Shop. What started out as my passion for bath & body products has blossomed into my other passions: PINK, shabby, romantic, and vintage! Please stop by my website and browse @ www.rmebathproducts.com. I also work part-time as a Clinical Social Worker in my own private practice. I LOVE my job in that I feel like I am helping others attain their goals and feel better. That's part of the reason I started my bath and body business too. As I've said, I love bath & body products because they help me feel nurtured and relaxed. I wanted to created products to include those purposes but at prices that most everyone can afford!
Please feel free to send me your comments and questions. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,
Jacalyn
www.rmebathproducts.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...