Saturday, February 13, 2010

Amour Valentine Swap Revealed!


I joined Cathy @ http://treasured-heirlooms.blogspot.com/for her Amour Valentine Swap and it was a ton of fun! My swap partner was Lisa @ Pupylov and she sent some amazing goodies for me! I couldn't have asked for a better partner! Thanks Lisa!!!!!!

This is what my delightful goodies looked like when I opened the box! Ooohhh I was just so excited. This was almost better than Christmas, ha!
As you can see..
everything was wrapped...


so very nicely! I almost didn't want to open them. Almost!
This is the lovely box she crafted for me. So cute!!!!!
Lisa included so many wonderful items!
Vintage Valentines!

Wonderful Crafting Goodies...


Vintage Jello Mold, PINK Salt, & Flower Silicone Molds...


Beautiful paper, PINK M & M's, sweet little heart... oh and you might note the candy right
under the M & M's. It was actually a 3-pack but I ate 2 of them before I took the picture, ha!
Yea, they were good: )

A pretty mug...

Some very pretty pink earrings (sorry the pic is not too good!)...

Some Valentine Hearts, a cupid, and some pretty glitter!

I am sure I missed something. There were just so many wonderful gifts!
Once again I just can't thank Lisa enough!

I thought I would share some of the items I sent to Lisa. I started with a Heart Box I created for her with Vintage Ribbon, Paper Flowers and pretty papers!



I also crafted this journal for her...

the inside cover...
The front....
A pretty floral accent...
Another view of the front...

I filled the box with so many goodies.... trying to add what I thought Lisa might like...


some millinery, vintage music sheets, labels, perfume....

crafting goodies and of course some hearts...


more useful goodies...

vintage buttons...
And you just have to include some yummy Valentine's Candy!
Please be sure to visit all of the Amour Valentine Swap participants!

Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures
Melissa - Piney Rose
Janet - Janets Creative Pillows
Debbi - The Wicker Patio
Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul
Trisha - The Brantingham Family
Vera - Olivia Paiges
Gail - The Sassy Beach
Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Sarah - My So Called Junky Life
Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven
Jenny - Fated Follies
Linda - Country Pickins
Joyce - Scrap for Joy
Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations
Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust
Carol - Songberries
Terri - The Glittered Nest
Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Cindy - Angel Heart Designs
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Mary - Vintage Patina
Jacalyn - RME Bath Products
Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage
Lisa - Pupylov
Lori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses
Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights
Karen - Secondhand Rose
Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm
Elyse - Tinkered Treasures
Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses
Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts
Karen - My Desert Cottage
Tammy - One Frustrated Momma
Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy
Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms
Pam - Treasures-N-Textures
Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage
Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art
Sue - Suzeeez
Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio
Hannah - Ashmore Family
Meg - Vintage Garden Home
Nancy - Its Raining Pearls
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies
Melissa - Abigails Pocatello
Cassandra - My Artful Adventures
Renee - Vintage Recreations
Lorena - Rose Chic Friends
Amy - Paper Trails Leaver
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace
Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage
Lulu - Coastal Sisters News
Jill - Jill Sibbald
Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage
Hayley - Nesting Notions
Nicole - Gibbys Girl
Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

Warm Valentine's Wishes,
Jacalyn

20 comments:

Piney Rose said...

Oh, all of this is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Hi Jacalyn,

What a lovely lot of Valentine goodies given and received. Thank you so much for participating in my very first swap and making it such a wild success.

Happy Valentines Day,

xo Cathy

Lisa said...

Oh I am so glad you enjoyed all your goodies! I sure had fun with the whole thing! I think I bought something everywhere I went! hehe I do like to shop! I do love my box! Sorry I couldn't find a heart! Seems I was one of the few! But I think she turned out cute anyway! I have a pic of the Heart box opened on my new computer as a wallpaper. I can just sit and look at it! Thank you again for all the goodies! I'm glad you like the pink ball candy, I had not tried it but it was pink and sounded yummy! Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs, Lisa

Vera said...

What lovely things you both received and sent!!! Wasn't this fun??

Vera
Olivia Paige

Jayme said...

Love your post - cute pics of all your goodies, sent and received. Happy Valentines Day!

melissadc76 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It looks like you made out like a bandit ;)
It is interesting that you're a clinical social worker!
I've been doing Psychosocial Rehabilitation for the past 4 years and am applying for the Masters in Counseling program at Idaho State. I love having a happy outlet when work gets too be too much, that's why I have my store/blog/etc. We have a lot in common!
Melissa
Abigail's

Me! said...

Oh Jacalyn! Wasn't this the best fun, ever!? I love your box and the sweet gifts that you filled it with! And the one you received! Oh, Wow! Wasn't this the best?

Debbi ~ Debbi Thinks Deep

Shabby Shan said...

You received some lovely goodies! This swap has been so much fun!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Judi said...

Hi Jacalyn
Adorable adorable...Happy PINK Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day today. How lovely your swap gifts are. So much yummy eye candy and some things you can use to make your own baked goods.
The Valentine's are so sweet and the beautiful boxes too..
fun!
hope you are having a lovely day
Judi

sandy said...

What fun things! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!
Sandy
Hob Nobbers

Sheila said...

Jacalyn, nice to meet you.. I am so happy you dropped in to my blog.. Yes the Amour swap was so much fun.. It looks like you gave and recieved many wonderful things to have had a very happy Valentines day. I did have fun making the lazy susan spice holder into a fun crating item. Holds all kinds of things right at your fingertips. Sheila

gail said...

Hi Jacalyn,,, I love your sweet valentine box you received and the one you gave was beautiful too! Thank you for the sweet card you sent in the card exchange. My Grandson and I loved the candy:)
Have a pretty week, (()) gail

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Lori said...

Such cute works of art! It was a fun time for us all! makes you want to amke more boxes! LOL Later,Lori

Marie said...

Hi Jacalyn
What a lovely assortment of goodies you sent and received. You're both going to have lots of fun.
Marie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Love the vintage look of the box you sent her, and it looks like you received a lot of great items as well.

Tedi said...

Yep, you're right... How lucky can you be?!?
Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Kath' said...

I love everything you both sent each other, This was a wonderful thing to do. I will for sure do this again. I am doing an easter one. Come join me for the fun. Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

Apron Senorita said...

Hi Jacalyn, what a wondeful blessing. Great idea on the exchange! -- Yoli :)

My Grama's Soul said...

Boy you received a treasure trove, and you sent a treasure trove. Good for you!!!

Blessings,
Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...